In Home Care Services
Maintaining a household is an everyday challenge for anyone let alone someone with disability or reduced ability due to aging. It may be that short term help is needed due to hospitalisation or rehabilitation.
The assistance required to maintain a home will be dependent on individual needs which will be documented so that a Help Plan and roster can be implemented. Enable All in home care assistants are able to:
- Wash and iron clothes.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
- Tidy the cupboards.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floors.
- Clean bathrooms and toilets.
- Do the shopping and pay bills.
- Dust and help reorganise or declutter.